Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Early Childhood Educator Cover Letter

To,

Ridley Scott

Principal

Early prime School

34 Yankee Doodle Street

Indiana, Iowa 3467

Dated: 12th of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of an early childhood educator

Respected Mr. Scott,

I am writing this letter in response to the advertisement given by you in the classified section of Times News on 10th of June 2012 for the vacant position of an early childhood educator in your school. I believe that I have the required knowledge about the job functions and so would like to apply for the same position.

I believe that I am experience enough for this job and that makes me a suitable candidate. I started my career in a crèche where my job function was to take care of the children while the parents are at work. My last job was with a toddlers’ school. My job responsibility was to introducing the students to early education and ensuring that they are attended to equally and impartially. I can make a quick bonding with children and understand them easily. As a professional I am very organized and also have basic computer knowledge. MY strength is that I am very patient.

It will be an honor being a part of your organization. Please find my resume enclosed.

Regards,

Nina Manuel

No comments:

Post a Comment