Tuesday, July 31, 2012

HR Executive Cover Letter

To,

Nancy Myers

Managing Director,

Oscar Resources Limited

23 Star Trek Road

Sin City, Las Vegas 3490

Dated: 12th of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of HR executive

Respected Miss Myers,

This letter is in regards to the ad posted by your organization in the classified section of Times News Limited regarding the vacancy in your organization for the position of HR executive. This is to bring to your notice that I am interested in joining in that position.

I am an accomplished HR executive with more than three years of experience in the HR field. I have worked with the reputed organization Gas garments Limited for a period of two years. During my work tenure I have learned to face challenges in the work environment and also gained expertise in various aspects of HR field. I am an expert in reducing labor costs and also possess sound knowledge in employment laws and federal regulations. My excellent communication skills will work as an advantage for your organization.

I believe that with the kind of skills that I have it will help in the growth of your organization. I am enclosing a copy of my resume and my work certificates.

Regards,

Norman Creed

No comments:

Post a Comment