Monday, July 23, 2012

Practice Nursing Cover Letter

To,

Ms. Rachel D’souza

New Castle Hospital

London

19th Dec 2011

Madam,

I, Nancy Johns, would like to apply for the post of practice nurse in your hospital. I have read a lot about your hospital and am actually looking forward to working with you ever since I read your post about the opening for practice nurse.

I hold a degree in nursing from an esteemed institute and am confident that if given a chance I would be able to prove my abilities as a nurse. I understand that the role of a nurse involves a number of responsibilities and I am ready to handle them. I also believe that working with your team of professional doctors and nurses would teach me a number of things that would be help me perform my duties even more efficiently.

Enclosed with this cover letter is my resume which would give you detailed information about my profile. Kindly consider me for the position.

Regards,

Nancy Johns

No comments:

Post a Comment