Friday, July 27, 2012

Aesthetician Cover Letter

To,

Brad Pit

HR Manager

Glow and Beauty Spa

14 York Shire Place,

Brooklyn City, South Carolina 4589

Dated: 12th of May 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of an aesthetician

Respected Mr. Pit,

This is in regards to the online ad posted by your organization on jobportal.com on 10th of May 2012 for the requirement of a candidate in the position of an aesthetician. I am interested in applying for this position in your organization.

I have a total work experience of three years in the position of an aesthetician. I have worked at the reputed Oscar Spa and Health Club for a period of two years in the same position. I have gained a lot of experience from the job and also got to learn a lot as it was my first job. I had to leave as my husband got transferred and I had to move to a different city. I am well acquainted with all kinds of beauty treatments and want to apply my expertise and knowledge for the betterment of your organization.

It would be great if you could arrange for a meeting next week. I am enclosing my resume and previous work certificates.

Regards,

Jane Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment