Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Track Coach Cover Letter

To,

Glen Eagle

Recruitment Department Head

Sports Association of Training

32 East Side Street

Colorado, San Francisco 3478

Dated: 1st of May 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of a track coach

Respected Mr. Eagle,

This is to inform you that I am new in this city and looking for a job in the position of a track coach. I believe that by working in a reputed sports training institute of yours will benefit my career so would like to apply for the same position in your organization.

I was working as a track coach with Athletics Training Institute in the city of New York, but as I had to move to this city due to personal reasons, I had to leave the job. I was responsible for training athletes in races of various distances. I was myself an athlete and have represented the State of San Francisco in interstate athletics championship. Many of my trainees won medals at various competitions. I have an excellent stamina and believe in applying innovative techniques in training. I have also pursued a course in vocational physical therapy.

It would be great if we could meet in person. I am enclosing my resume.

Thanking you,

Orson Welles

No comments:

Post a Comment