Tuesday, July 31, 2012

HR Professional Cover Letter

To,

Jane Ire

HR Manager

Tin Com Commercials Limited

145 Tin Drum Street

New City, Iowa 2389

Dated: 3rd of July 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of an HR Professional

Respected Miss. Ire,

It gives me immense pleasure to know that your organization is recruiting candidates for the position of HR Professional. This is to bring to your notice I am an HR professional with two years of experience in the same field and would like to apply for the same position in your organization.

During my work tenure of two years, I have worked with the prestigious company Gas Garments Limited. I was involved in the recruitment process and had to take the first round interview of the candidates. I was also responsible for updating the employees about the company policies in regards to their payments and benefits. I was aware about all the HR policies. I have also received a best employee of the year in Hr department award. I am looking for a new job as I had to move to your city for personal reasons.

I would be grateful if you call me for an interview next week. I assure that I won’t disappoint you. Please find my resume enclosed.

Regards,

Tom Hanks

No comments:

Post a Comment