Saturday, July 21, 2012

Customer Services Manager Cover Letter

To,

Mr. Henry Cooper

Head of Client Servicing Depart

Jackson Consultancy Limited

New Jersey

14th November 2011

Respected Sir,

This is in reference to the advertisement posted on the net regarding the vacancy in your company for the position of customer services manager. I have been working in a similar position in Glenn Consultancy Limited since three years.

I believe I have strong communication and leadership skills which is a necessity for this position. My team of customer service representative has been performing well and responsible bringing in the most revenue for the company. My job responsibility includes managing a team of customer representatives, providing consultancy services to the customers. I coordinate the work of the customer service representatives. I have a degree in management from the Colorado Business School.

I would be highly grateful if you consider me for this position. I am attaching my resume along with this cover letter.

Thanking you,

Brad Pitt.

No comments:

Post a Comment