Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fashion Student Cover Letter

To,

Tan Mark

Recruitment Manager

Armani Code Fashion Garments

34 Universal Low Road

Iowa, Texas 6790

Dated: 12th of My 2012

Subject: Cover letter for internship

Respected Mr. Mark,

This is to bring to your notice that I am a fashion student and keen on doing a three month internship in your organization. I believe that I have the required designing as well as fashion sense to get selected as an intern.

I am currently pursuing my Bachelor’s in fashion designing from Iowa School of Fashion Designing. I am in my final semester and as per the course ruled I have to pursue a three month internship with a reputed fashion house. I believe that by working as an intern in your organization I will get the first and best professional experience that I can ask for. I will get to learn a lot that will help me grow as a professional in future. I am excellent as a fashion student. My designs have always got first prize in our college annual show.

I would be highly grateful if you consider me and conduct an interview. I am also enclosing pictures of some sample designs made by me and my resume along with this cover letter.

Regards,

Nathan Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment