Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Test Engineer Cover Letter

To,

John Ripper

Recruitment Manager

Genesis Software Solutions

23 Time Square Street

New York, New jersey 5690

Dated: 23rd of May 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of test engineer

Respected Mr. Ripper,

This letter is in regards to the individual that you are looking for in your organization in the position of a test engineer. This is to bring to your notice that I am keen on joining in that position as I believe that I have the required work knowledge and skills.

I have three years of work experience in position of a test engineer. I am working currently in similar position in Macro Soft Limited since last two years. My job function is to test the various software applications that are developed by the software programmers and developers. I may also have to check for bugs and errors in the software developed. I can assure you that I have excellent software programming skills and also excellent written as well as spoken communication skills. I know innovative ways in order to make the testing process easier.

I would request you to keep informed about the interview. My contact details are mentioned in the resume that I have enclosed.

Regards,

Jake Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment