Tuesday, July 24, 2012

School Secretary Cover Letter

To,

Dallas Howard

Principal

Blooming Buds School

213 West Side Avenue

North City, South Dakota 3490

Dated: 3rd of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of a school secretary

Respected Mr. Howard,

I am excited to know that there is a vacancy in your organization for the position of a school secretary. This is to bring to your notice that I have work experience as a school secretary and would like to apply for same in your school.

I am currently working in the position of a school secretary in South City School since last two years. I am responsible for handling the daily routine of the school and also taking care of all kinds of secretarial as well as some of the administrative work. I also have to maintain and update records accurately. I can assure you that I have excellent organizational skills and believe in maintaining accuracy in whatever work I do. I also possess good interpersonal skills which help me to build good rapport with staff, students and their parents.

I am looking forward to a positive response from your end. I am enclosing my resume and work certificates along with the cover letter.

Thanking you,

Nash Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment