Thursday, July 26, 2012

Finance Coordinator Cover Letter

To,

Nick Carter

HR Manager

Nemesis Services Limited

56 Glen Eagle Street

Holly Wood, Los Angeles 1289

Dated: 20th of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of finance coordinator

Respected Mr. Carter,

It gives me immense pleasure in writing this letter to you as I am aware that there is a vacancy in your organization for the position of a finance coordinator. I am interested in applying for the same position.

It has always been a long cherished dream to work in your organization. I already have two years of working experience as a finance coordinator. I am working with Joan Finance Services since last two years in the position of a finance coordinator where my job duties are overseeing the report activities of the organization related to finance. I also have to ensure that the accounting and the policies are in sync with the industry regulations. I have pursued my bachelor’s in finance from New York University. I believe in working in a challenging work environment and that the budget of the organization is maintained.

I have mentioned my contact details in my resume that I am enclosing. I am waiting for your response.

Thanking you,

Robert De Niro

No comments:

Post a Comment