Sunday, July 22, 2012

Marketing Administrative Assistant Letter

To,

Mr. Glenn Eagle

Head of Marketing Department

Glenn Manufacturing Limited

New Jersey

14th November 2011

Respected Sir,

This is in reference to the advertisement posted on the net regarding the vacancy in your company for the position of marketing administrative manager.

I have been working as marketing administrative manager in Gas Garments Limited since three years. My job responsibilities include assisting in preparing, reviewing, updating, copying, packaging and collating the market data. I also assist in preparing the presentation material, brochures and newsletters. I have to maintain existing databases and update them on a regular basis and also provide general administrative support which includes scanning, filing and completing forms. I believe I am extremely hardworking and don’t mind stretching after work hours if required.

Being a part of your company will help in boosting my career so I would request you to consider my application. Please find the resume attached.

Thanking you,

Dave Ron.

No comments:

Post a Comment