Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Clinical Dietician Cover Letter

To,

Lisa Marie Presley

HR Manager

Keep Well Health Clinic

12 Yankee Doodle Road

North Carolina, South Dakota 2345

Dated: 12th of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of a clinical dietician

Respected Mrs. Presley,

This is to inform you that I am interested in joining your organization in the vacant position of a clinical dietician. I believe that I have the required qualifications and knowledge required for this job position.

I can assure you that I have adequate knowledge in the field of food, nutrition and health. My previous job in the position of a clinical dietician was with Glow Health Clinic where I was responsible for supervising the preparation of food for clients. I also had to advise the clients about the kind of diet to be followed. I also have experience of making arrangements for nutritional programs. I have assisted various doctors in preventing and controlling disease. I have completed my Bachelor’s in dietician and nutrition from South Dakota. All my previous patients are maintaining a healthy lifestyle after following the diet recommended by me.

I believe that by joining your organization I will be able to increase my learning process. Please find my resume enclosed.

Regards,

Chris Plummer

No comments:

Post a Comment