Monday, July 23, 2012

Public Health Nurse Cover Letter

To,

Mr. Bob D’silva

Horizon Clinic

Alaska

20th Dec 2011

Sir,

I came across your requirement for Public Health Nurse in the local newspaper. I have done my graduation in Nursing from a well recognized University and also hold the required license for practicing nursing. In addition to this, I have a work experience of more than 3 years. I am very well aware about the duties and responsibilities of a Public Health Nurse. You may enquire about my efficiency from my current employer.

Also enclosed with this cover letter is my CV which would give you the detailed information about my qualification and work experience. I have been very excited ever since I have seen this opening at your place as I have heard a lot about your clinic. It would be great to work with your team of expert doctors and nurses. I would request you to consider me for this opportunity.

Regards,

Christina Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment