Tuesday, July 31, 2012

HR Clerk Cover Letter

To,

Glen Lane

Recruitment Head

Oscar Recruitment Consultancy Limited

45 Universal High Street

Colorado, San Francisco 4290

Dated: 1st of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of an HR clerk

Respected Mr. Lane,

This is to bring to your notice that I am very keen in the vacancy in your organization for the position of an HR clerk. I believe that I have the required skills, knowledge and ability required for this job position.

I have two years of working experience in the position of an HR clerk. I am currently working in the same position in the HR department of Jay Financial Services Limited since last one and half years. I am responsible for maintaining all the records and documents of the HR departments. I may also have to ensure that individuals coming for interview register themselves. I believe that my knowledge in this particular work position and also about the functions of the HR department will benefit your organization.

It would be an honor working for an organization like yours. I am expecting an interview call from your end. I am enclosing my resume and my work certificates along with the cover letter.

Thanking you,

Robert De Niro

No comments:

Post a Comment