Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Librarian Cover Letter

To,

Ron Howard

Head of Dean

New York University

45 Tango Charlie Drive

New York, New Jersey 5690

Dated: 15th of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of a librarian

Respected Mr. Howard,

I am looking forward to join a reputed educational institution in the position of a librarian. This is to inform you that I am aware about the vacancy in your University for a similar position and would like to apply for the same.

I have completed my Master’s degree in library science from New Carolina University in the year 2010. During the last semester of my Master’s degree I have done a three month internship in my University library. My job functions included reviewing books, arranging them in order for display, keeping a track of stock of the books and keep a tab on the new stock arriving. I was also in charge of ensuring that proper silence and decorum is maintained in the library. I believe I have excellent ability to plan and direct library programs. I am also aware about the rule to be followed in a library.

I am enclosing my resume where my contact details are mentioned. I would request you to keep me informed about the interview date.

Regards,

Jane Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment