Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Biomedical Engineer Cover Letter

To,

Ron Howard

Biomedical Engineering Department Head

Sun Pharmaceuticals Limited

567 East Side Lane

New City, South Carolina 5689

Dated: 3rd of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of a biomedical engineer

Respected Mr. Howard,

This is to bring to your notice that I am interested in applying for the vacancy in your organization in the position of a biomedical engineer. I came to know about the vacancy from the post I saw in the classified section of Times Jobs.

I have four years of work experience in the position of a biomedical engineer in healthcare centers, medical company as well as pathology labs. My last job was in Echo Diagnostic Center as a biomedical engineer for a tenure of two years. My job function was to engineer organs and work with prosthetic body parts. I have the experience of working with various medical and theuraupatic devices. I have excellent research skills which is one of the prerequisites for the job position. I have always been appreciated for my problem solving as well as designing abilities.

I would be highly grateful if you consider me for the job position. I am enclosing my resume and previous work certificates.

Thanking you,

John Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment