Friday, July 27, 2012

Chiropractor Cover Letter

To,

Luke Wilson

HR Manager

Oscar Chiropractic and Treatment Center

26 Hum Drum Road

New York, New Jersey 62876

Dated: 2nd of May 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of a chiropractor

Dear Mr. Wilson,

This is in reference to your advertisement posted in The Daily Jobs edition of 18th of April 2012 for the vacancy in the position of a chiropractor. This is to inform you that I am keen in joining your organization in that position.

In my last job I was working in the position of a chiropractor where I worked for tenure of two years. I hold the license issued by the state of New Jersey to practice as a chiropractor. I specialize in working with elderly patients as well as children. I keep myself updated on various new methods of treatment and also scientific advancements and technology in the field of chiropractic. I believe in interacting with patients to keep them feel comfortable and I have a very caring nature. My patients have always appreciated my treatment and there has never been a single negative feedback.

I would love to communicate with you if you could con tact me in the contact details mentioned in my resume which I have enclosed.

Regards,

Nathan Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment