Thursday, July 26, 2012

Financial Aid Officer Cover Letter

To,

Harry Potter

Recruitment Department Head

Oscar Financial Aid Limited

14 Tango Charlie Road

New York, New jersey 5834

Dated: 12th of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of financial aid officer

Respected Mr. Potter,

This letter is in regards to the requirement of your organization for a candidate in the position of financial aid officer. I would like to apply for a similar position as I believe that I have the required ability and knowledge about the job functions in this position.

I have been working in the finance field since last eight years and out of that I have three years of experience as a financial aid officer. I have excellent knowledge about various types of grants and loans and also the ability to determine the value of the individual taking financial aid. I have excellent communication skills which is necessary for this job as I will have to explain financial aid applications to the clients. I assure you that my experience and knowledge will benefit the organization.

I am looking forward to a meeting so that we can discuss about the job position in detail. I am enclosing my work certificates and resume.

Thanking you,

Chris Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment