Friday, July 20, 2012

Labour Relations Attorney Cover Letter

To,

Mr. Steve Warne

Intelli-group Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.

New York

10th Nov 2011

Sir,

This is with reference to your job opening in the local newspaper which was published on 7th Nov 2011.I want to apply for the job position of the Labour Relations Attorney in your much known and respected company.

I have developed deep knowledge about the subject of Labour Relations. Being a Lawyer in my five years career till now, I have represented my clients and have fought various types of cases to upload truth and defend law. Now I can say with confidence that I could be one of the strongest applications in your firm for the role of a Labour relations attorney.

I have gained a Ph.D in Law and so my education also makes my candidature stronger. I have been a top performing student through my education and I continue to be competitive in my profession.

Please inform me if you could arrange an interview.

Regards,

Shane Waugh

No comments:

Post a Comment