Wednesday, July 25, 2012

ASIC Design Engineer Cover Letter

To,

Joe Hardy

Human Resource Manager

Water House Limited

Sun Shine Office Colony

34 Aspen High Street

Holly Wood, Los Angeles 5432

Dated: 3rd of May 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of an ASIC design engineer

Respected Mr. Hardy,

I am interested in working as an ASIC design engineer in your organization. It has always been a long cherished desire to work in your organization that will provide excellent growth to my career.

I have completed my bachelor’s degree in design engineering from Los Angeles University. During the final semester of my bachelor’s degree I did an internship in the research and designing department of Larsen and Turbo Limited. That was my professional learning experience. After my graduation I have a total work experience of three years in the position of an ASIC design engineer. My current job is with Heavy Duty Limited in the same position. I can assure you I have excellent technical skills and have vast knowledge about engineering concepts. I have received lots of accolades for my work.

I believe that my qualification and work experience makes me an ideal candidate for the job. Please find my resume and educational certificates enclosed.

Thanking you,

Nash West

No comments:

Post a Comment