Friday, July 27, 2012

Finance Officer Cover Letter

To,

Ben Stiller

Technical Department Head

AK Finance Services Limited

23 Time Square Avenue

New York, New Jersey 5678

Dated: 23rd of May 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of a finance officer

Respected Mr. Stiller,

The letter is in response to the job advertisement posted by your organization for the vacancy in the position of a finance officer. This is to bring to your notice that I am keen on joining your organization in the same position.

I have a total work experience in the field of finance for ten years. I was last working with JP Morgan Finance Services Limited the position of a finance officer and worked for tenure of two years. My job duties were administering the financial system of the organization and maintaining payouts and pay records. I also had to monitor the budget and all the expenses that took place in the organization. I have excellent strategic planning skills and good at forecasting and maintaining budgets. I have excellent leadership qualities and received lots of accolades during my work tenure.

It would be great if you could arrange for a meeting so that we can discuss in details. Please find my resume enclosed.

Regards,

Mike Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment