Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Benefits Coordinator Cover Letter

To,

Danny Morison

Benefits and Policies Department Head

Sun Shine Technologies Limited

Oscar Office Society

34 Hawk Eye Road

South City, North Dakota 6790

Dated: 12th of July 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of a benefits coordinator

Respected Mr. Morison,

This letter is in regards to the online ad posted by your organization regarding the recruitment talking place in your organization for the position of a benefits coordinator. I would like to apply for this position. It has been a long cherished dream to work in a reputed company like yours.

I have been working in the position of a benefits coordinator since last three years in Raw Materials Limited. I am looking for change of job in the same position in an organization that will help me grow as a professional and help me learn a lot. My duties in Raw Materials Limited is to inform the new joiners and employees about the benefits provided by the organization and also clarifying their doubts in regards to that. I was also responsible for implementing new benefit policies.

I can assure you that you won’t regret if you select me for this particular job position. Please find my resume enclosed.

Regards,

Brad Pit

No comments:

Post a Comment