Thursday, July 26, 2012

Finance Assistant Cover Letter

To,

Neil Diamond

Finance Department Head

JP Morgan Finance Limited

23 Tank Whole Lane

New York, new jersey 4590

Dated: 12th of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of finance assistant

Respected Mr. Diamond,

This is in response to the online advertisement posted by your organization for the vacancy in your organization for the position of a finance assistant. It gives me immense pleasure writing you this letter as it has been a long cherished dream to work in a reputed organization like yours.

I have a total work experience of two years in the position of a finance assistant. I have pursued my Bachelor’s in Business Administration with specialization finance from Colorado School of Business. I am currently working with Oscar Financial Services as a finance assistant since last one year. My job function is to assist the financial representatives of the organization and provide them with best possible solution for the clients. I am aware about the various happenings of the entire financial industry. I have excellent communication skills and keep myself updated about the market condition.

I am looking forward to your positive response. I believe that you would conduct an interview. Please find my resume enclosed.

Regards,

Nathan Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment