Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Education Consultant Cover Letter

To,

Nick Carter

HR Manager

Apple Institute of Technology

127 York Shire Road

London, United Kingdom 3478

Dated: 27th of May 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of an education consultant

Respected Mr. Carter,

I am excited to know from the posting made by your organization in the classified section of Daily News that your organization is hiring in the position of an education consultant. I am keen on being a part of your organization in a similar position.

I have pursued a Bachelor’s degree in education London University in the year 2009. Since then I have been working as an education consultant. My first job was with a district school where my job functions were to plan the curriculum and also evaluating program for the annual year. My work tenure was for a period of one year. Post that, I have been working in the position of an education consultant in London Business School. I was responsible for developing strategies that will benefit the students and also deciding the annual syllabus. My work has been appreciated and benefited the students a lot.

It would be great if we can meet up and discuss in details. Please find my resume enclosed.

Regards,

Neil Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment