Monday, July 23, 2012

Nurse Recruiter Cover Letter

To,

Mr. Mathew Dawson

Swift Clinic

New York

19th Dec 2011

Sir,

This is in response to your job post on the xyz job portal where you have mentioned about the requirement for a nurse recruiter. I would like to introduce myself as a nurse recruiter with more than four years of experience in this profession.

I very well understand the role and responsibilities of a nurse recruiter and have been recruiting qualified nursing staff to fulfill the requirements of my employers. Being into this profession since the last four years, I have learned as to what the employers seek for in a nurse and other nursing staff which helps me find the right candidates.

I have attached my resume along with this cover letter. You may go through it to know more about my educational qualification and professional experience. Request you to kindly consider me for this position. I assure you quality work with utmost dedication.

Regards,

John Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment