Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Facility Manager Cover Letter

To,

John Mayo

HR Manager

Techno Soft Limited

23 Brook Lyn Avenue

Beverly Hills, Los Angles 4590

Dated: 27th of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of a facility manager

Respected Mr. Mayo,

This letter is in regards to the requirement in your organization of a candidate in the position of a facility manager. I am aware about the vacancy in your organization from the advertisement posted on your company website on 12th of June 2012. I would like to apply for the same job position.

I have been working in the hotel industry since last ten years and have a total experience of six years in the position of a facility manager. My last job was with Marriott Group of Hotels where I was responsible for handling various facility jobs. I had to ensure that the guests of the hotels received proper facility so that they can enjoy their stay at the hotel. I am excellent at arranging equipments and maintaining operations of the site. I have good interpersonal skills as well as verbal communication skills. I am very organized and also good at multi tasking.

I am enclosing my resume and previous work certificates for your further reference.

Regards,

Brett Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment