Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fashion Assistant Cover Letter

To,

Laura Parker

Designing Department Head

Gas Garments Limited

21 Hilly Billy Road

New York, New Jersey 5098

Dated: 12th of June 2012

Subject: Cover letter for the position of a fashion assistant

Respected Miss. Parker,

This letter is in regards to the vacancy in your organization for the position of a fashion assistant. I am keen on applying for the same position. It has always been an ambition to work as a fashion assistant in a reputed organization like yours.

I have pursued a bachelor’s degree in fashion designing from the reputed New York School of fashion Design. I have work experience of two years as a fashion assistant. I have worked as fashion assistant in reputed fashion shows like New York Fashion Week and Vogue Fashion Ramp. I am currently working since last two years at Armani Code Fashions in the position of a fashion assistant. I am involved with various departments of fashion. I decide from various fabrics and designs. I also assist the chief designer in cutting the garments. I have excellent knowledge about fashion and keep myself updated.

I am enclosing my resume along with the cover letter and also pictures of some of my designs.

Regards,

Henry Cooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment