Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fashion Merchandising Cover Letter

To

Tom Hanks

Purchase Department Head

Allied Garments Limited

45 Yankee Doodle Street

New York, New jersey 7689

Dated: 12th of May 2012

Subject: Cover letter for purchase of fashion merchandise

Respected Mr. Hanks,

This is to bring to your notice that I, Roger Moore is a supplier of fashion merchandise and would be keen on supplying fashion merchandise to your organization. I believe that I have variety of merchandise and of excellent quality that will suit a reputed fashion house like yours.

I have been a supplier of fashion merchandise since last three years, supplying goods to reputed fashion houses like Gas Garments, Diesel Fashion etc. I deal with variety of fashion merchandise like garments, accessories and cloth pieces. I have always received good feedback from the client’s end. I can assure you that my products are of one of the best qualities in the market and the price is also economical. There would not be a single damaged stuff and all the products are in sync with the latest fashion trends.

It would be an honor supplying a reputed fashion house like yours. I am enclosing details of products supplied by me along with the quotation.

Thanking you,

Roger Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment