Sunday, July 22, 2012

Demand Planner Cover Letter

To,

Mr. Nathan Lee

Head of Planning Department

Gas Garments Limited

North Carolina

12th November 2011

Respected Sir,

I came to know from a friend of mine who is working in your organization that there is a vacancy for the position of a demand planner. I would like to apply for the same position as it has been a long cherished dream to be a part of your organization.

I feel I have the required qualities for this position. I have strong analytical skills and excellent knowledge of demand planning process in the garments industry. I also have two years experience in the related field as I was working with Jane Goods Limited as a demand planner. My job responsibility was to design and generate weekly and monthly statistical forecast reports and also conduct current and future forecast analysis.

I believe you would give me a chance to prove myself. Please find the resume attached.

Thanking you,

Malcolm Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment