Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sample Marketing Cover Letter

Robert Samuel
498 E. Main, Helena, MT 59601
406-555-5780

To,
Mr. B. Smith
XYZ Company Limited
3737 Bryant Avenue South,
Minneapolis, MN 55409
(612) 827-8361
Dear Sir,

While going through the vacancy section of New York Times newspaper, I came to know that you are looking for a marketing person at the senior management position of the organization. I felt that my education and experience will be suitable to your requirement.

I am quite efficient in solving problems and can give a solution to any confusion that may come up in my way of working. I can come out with brilliant ideas and can very well plan market segmentation and formulate appropriate advertising strategies for those markets. If given a chance, I can prove that I will have a positive contribution in the future growth of your company.

You can easily see that my decisions are having a positive impact on the consumer buying pattern of your products and you can see the sales figures growing upwards.

Thank you for your review and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Robert Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment