Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sample Law Cover Letter

Olivia Eden,
31 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113

Mr. Joe Harris,
324, Park Avenue West,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Smith,

I was referred to you by Mr. Dave Roger, sales-in charge with your New York office, who has informed me that your Chicago office is keenly seeking to hire a quality attorney for their development program.

I have two years of practical real estate litigation experience which include internship as a legal assistant with the New York City office of International Accounts Inc. I had to handle corporate transactions, financial and capital markets transactions, banking, real estate, tax and bankruptcy.

I am very much confident that the unique combination of my practical work experience and strong educational background has made me all set for making an immediate contribution to the giant public accounting firm like yours. If you give me some time, I can explain to you how my education and experience can help your organization in various ways.

If you give me some time, I can explain to you how my education and experience can help your organization in various ways.

Thanking you very much,

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment