Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Law Cover Letter Template

Patricia Burns,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.

Date: 1/07/2010

Mr. John Mathew,
National Law Firm,
325, Park Avenue South
Florida- 776543

Dear Mr. Smith,

This letter is with reference to your advertisement in the local Employment News magazine where you have mentioned that you are looking for a senior litigation attorney. I thought that my credentials and interests may match with your requirement and hence I thought of sending the application.

At present, I am working as a senior attorney at the Regional Accounts Inc. for the past three years. During these time period, I have become quite an expert in handling all the functions, which includes corporate, litigation, intellectual property, and tax and providing legal support to the management. I have got a strong ability for taxation and insurance and that helps me to deal with the human resource as well.

I am very much satisfied with my present job and am looking for better opportunities in the described field. I shall contact you on 21st July, Wednesday and request for a personal meeting with you.

Regards,

Richard Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment