Thursday, May 17, 2012

Marketing Cover Letter

Mr. Robert Splitt,
Human Resources Manager,
Swartz and Associates,
34 Stanford Avenue
New York, NY 16565

Dear Mr. Splitt,

I am very interested in the position of marketing executive with ABC Marketing Group and I feel that my qualification and employment will be appropriate for the position.

I am quite confident that my previous experiences in marketing and interpersonal communication skill make me the perfect candidate for this job position. I am an extremely hard-working person and very passionate about my work. I will prove myself as an indispensable employee to your company and make use of this as a wonderful opportunity to grow and further the development of my marketing skill set. I can create leads by doing email marketing and doing the publicity of the brand via Facebook.

I will be very glad if you consider my application for candidacy. I will follow up within a week to confirm that all of my materials were received and hopefully set up an interview time.

Best Regards,

Jack Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment