Thursday, May 17, 2012

Free Management Cover Letter

Jonathan Ross,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.

Date: 13th Aug, 2009.

Mr. Richard Smith,
ABC Entertainment,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Richard Smith

This is my application letter in response to the advertisement in the Beloit Daily News. Since you are at present seeking a person for the post of a quality control manager to coordinate, supervise and direct a program that will provide you a security of constant production of products with recommended standards, I felt extremely interested for this position.

My work experience perfectly suits all of your requirements; hence I feel I am the best applicant for the job. I have an experience of working under numerous quality control managers of my previous place of employment – East Coast Quality Control. Now as I am working in this field, I would be glad to join your esteemed company.

I will be obliged for your attention to my resume and cover letter and look forward to meet you as early as possible.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment