Thursday, May 17, 2012

Management Job Cover Letter

Richard Brown,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.

Date: 13th July, 2010.

Mr. John Murdock,
ABC Restaurants,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Murdock,

At present I am working as a restaurant manager for the Robbs Inn Restaurant in the Carlisle area and am planning to be shifted to Boston city at the end of this month. I just read about the advertisement for the post of a manager for one for your recently opened restaurants and am very much eager to join your new organization from my former Chili’s family Border restaurant.

Being a professional I shall be responsible for the smooth operations of restaurant and utensils and lounge areas. My previous work experience has made me very efficient in handling several customers. So I can assure you full customer satisfaction including dealing with their complaints.

If you feel that I am the best candidate for this job post feel free to contact me. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Richard Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment