Thursday, May 17, 2012

Construction Management Cover Letter

Richard Morris,
1546, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 75690.

Date – 7/06/2010

James Scott
HR Manager,
Holy Constructions Private Limited
3737 Bryant Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55409
(612) 827-8361

Dear Mr. Scott,

I came to know from a job website that you are looking for a manager to manage your construction projects. I have got experience of managing million dollar construction projects. I have finished every single project within a fixed time and budget.

Yet, I do not believe that meeting those conditions alone is sufficient enough. If you agree that well-organized projects should go beyond customers’ expectations in terms of quality and service, we should discuss further on this.

Based on my knowledge and strong commitment to my expertise, I know I will add a significant value to your team. I will look forward to discuss my qualifications in more detail, and am available for an interview at your suitable time. Since you are very much busy, and have many applications for the assessment, so please let me know if you want to discuss your requirements and my ability to meet them.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Richard Morris.

No comments:

Post a Comment