Thursday, May 17, 2012

Management Trainee Cover Letter

Mark Clinton
3458 Kudalaut Street
Buffalo, NY 14205
224-286-1847
clinton@1jobboard.com

March 24th, 2010

To,
George Lincoln
Human Resources & Development Manager
Penske Truck Leasing Co
9382 Riani Street
Buffalo, NY 14525

Dear Mr. Lincoln

I was excited to know that you have got opening of Management Trainee opening in your esteemed organization. I have got a Bachelor’s degree in business. I have two of Customer Service experiences with the tasks and responsibilities focusing on Rent trucks, quote rates, manage hikers/transporters, schedule units in for service, rental projects and used to work under a district rental manager.
In addition to my extensive work experience, I have got customer Service (General Skills), Dealing with Others, Flexibility, Oral & Written communication. I personally feel that my broad background makes me an excellent candidate for the position of management trainee.

I want to thank you for your consideration and I am looking forward to hear from you and arrange for an interview.

Sincerely,

Mark Clinton

No comments:

Post a Comment