Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sample Manager Cover Letter

Richard Brown,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.

Date: 13th Aug, 2008.

Mr. Walter Smith,
CBZ Entertainment,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Walter Smith

While searching through the database of the American Council of Business I came to know that you have got openings for the committee members. Formation of an international network platform for members in achieving their goals of doing business internationally is an interest that you and I definitely share.

I am quite confident to work in this position since my area of expertise and specialty is matching with the interest of the council vacancy post. Keeping that in mind I am enclosing my resume for your review. The strengths I could bring to American Council of Business include:

Management Excellence
I have achieved a wonderful track record of 15 years of experience in import and export. I was in charge of the managing inventory of $200 million in Korea. I worked as an executive director for the World Trade Association Center of Korea for more than 13 years.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Richard Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment