Thursday, May 17, 2012

Manager Cover Letter

Richard Branson,
1454 Archer Road,

Gainesville, Fl 32607,

(352)-555 1655.

Date: 13th July, 2010.

Mrs. Tiffany Anderson,
Human Resources Manager
Swartz and Associates
39 Stanford Avenue

New York, NY 16565

Dear Msr. Anderson,

If you meet me you can notice that the educational background, experience, and skills listed in your Elm Street News advertisement are only the beginning of what I can bring to your firm.

I have got an excellent history of producing results within a limited budget. I have got the experience of building and successfully managing a staff of 20, and I know very well to deal effectively with the customers, executives and stockholders on a regular basis. I am also an expert to make a coordination among the three different set of people described above.

I have enclosed my resume along with this application and by going through it, you can see that it has met all the listed in your advertisement. An interview would give me the opportunity to further demonstrate my unique capabilities.

I hope to hear from you shortly.

Sincerely,

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment