Thursday, May 17, 2012

Entry Level Management Cover Letter

Paulette Jones,
6 Barclay Street

Arlington, MA 12333
Date – 8/06/2010

To
Justin Adams
XYZ Company,
1454 Archer Road,
Gainesville, Fl 32607,
(352)-555 1655.

Dear Mr. Adams,

While doing online research, I was very much enthusiastic to learn about the current opening for an entry level management position in your organization. I felt that my qualifications and your requirements can be a very good match.

I have completed my graduation from one of the renowned collage quite recently and am very much willing to make the best use of the skills developed during my college days. I think I have got the following strengths which can be of real use to your organization -

1) Disciplined

2) A self-starter.

3) An excellent conversationalist.

4) Fast adaptability.

5) Brilliant in customer service.

I believe that you will definitely find me to be very friendly and accessible. My skills in dealing with people from all walks of life should bring a wealth of assistance to your firm.

It would be great if we meet personally and let me know if I can provide you with any other information or references, I am looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Paulette Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment