Thursday, May 17, 2012

Management Cover Letter Template

Mr. Bailey Morris

ACME Enterprises

406 Oak Street

Orange Park,

FL32003
Date: 13th July, 2010.

Mr. John Smith,
ABC Entertainment,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. John Smith

I came to know about the vacancy for the post of Project Manager in your organization in the New York Times newspaper. As per your requirement profile, I feel that I can be a good match for your organization and hence thought of applying for this position.

My strengths in this field are as follows:

Good experience in dealing with internal and external stakeholders to accomplish the goal of any project.
Can provide strategic leadership with high-emphasis on administrative performances and results in marketing, operations, sales and profitability.
Can deliver good leadership to build a strong team for accomplishing the desired objective of the organization.
Consistent and concrete background in technology driven enterprises.

I am looking for the positive feedback from your side. Hope you will give me a call or email me about the opportunities of a project manager. Thanking you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment