Friday, May 18, 2012

Sales Resume Cover Letter

Justin Adams

XYZ Company,

1454 Archer Road,

Gainesville, Fl 32607,

(352)-555 1655

Date: 1st May, 2010.

Mr. John Parvez,
National Marketing,
657, Southern Park South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Smith,

I saw your advertisement in the local Employment News magazine and came to know that you are in want of a sales manager. After going through your requirement, I felt that my credentials and interests will match with your requirement and so, I want to apply for the same.

At present, I am employed as a senior sales manager with ABC Company Limited and I am working there for the past two years. I have to look after the sales position in a certain territory and I have to look after customer growth, inventory control and many other key areas.

I am enjoying my present job to a great extent and I want to grow further in my carrier and so I am on the lookout for new opportunities in the same field. I shall contact you on Friday, 30th July to arrange for a personal meeting and discuss the prospect.

Regards,

Justin Adams

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see... In cover letter we have to include our experience and achievements...

    Sales Resume Objectives

    ReplyDelete