Friday, May 18, 2012

Sales Cover Letter Template

Rachel Lopez,
2829 University Avenue Southeast,
Minneapolis,
MN 55414-3245(612) 617-2270

Mr. Robert Simmons
Director of Human Relations,
Stein, Field & Clairmont
111 Nob Hill Drive
San Francisco, California 94124

Dear Mr. Simmons,

A sales person can be defined as successful if he is able to develop a long term market of the product and is able of maintain a long term relationship with his clients. To tell you frankly, I have got the above mentioned qualities and hence want to apply for this position.

My customers will shower a lot of praises on me and they feel that I am an efficient and organized person. They feel I am excellent at building rapport and making mutually beneficial relationships.

You can get some idea of my experience if you go through my attached resume. If you are impressed with my resume, I am most eager to appear for a personal interview at your office at your suitable time. I shall be happy if you let me know if you wish to further discuss your requirements and my ability to meet them.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Rachel Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment