Friday, May 18, 2012

Free Marketing Cover Letter

Carmen R. Ellison,
624 S. Church St.
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Keene parekh,
3400 Einstein Parkway,
Princeton, NJ 08540

Dear Mr. Keene,

If you are looking for a brand strategist who knows very well the meaning of bottom-line results, you can present my case with confidence. I have got huge experience of dealing with both local and international branding.
I have worked to improve the brand position of many important companies like Bank of America, Northern telecom and many more. I am willing to go for a change and hence this application. My current employer is selling his stake in the company and so I am planning for a change.
I know the strategies of launching new products and strategies successfully with the use of tools like websites, ad campaigns, branding initiatives and many more. It would be nice if a meeting can be arranged between us. In the meantime, you can reach to my direct line at 609.555.6325.

Sincerely,

Carmen R. Ellison

No comments:

Post a Comment