Friday, May 18, 2012

Marketing Assistant Cover Letter

Mr. Robert Simmons
111 Nob Hill Drive
San Francisco, California 94124

Mr. John Samuel,
Department Manager, ABC Company,
1234 E. Main Street, Any Town, US 55555

Dear Mr. Samuel,

While doing some Internet research, I came to know of the current opening which you have for a marketing assistant in your organization. I feel that my qualifications will match your requirements to a great extent.

During my work life as marketing personnel, I have contributed to a great extent to the success of many products that range from soaps to newspapers and many others. I was really lucky to work with many talented people who have helped me to get practical experience on marketing. I have worked in many challenging roles and this has helped me to gain further experience.

If you feel that my candidature will suit your purpose, I would feel great if we can meet to learn more about each other and discuss on how I can best serve your company.

Thanking you,

Sincerely,
Mary Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment