Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sales Position Cover Letter

To,
Roger A. Trademan,
Marketing and Sales Director
International Sales and Trade Inc.
Dear Mr. Trademan,
I saw your advertisement of the job position of sales representative published in the job portal USAjobs.com. As I felt that my personal profile and job experiences correspond to your Sales representative requirements I am very much eager to apply to this Sales representative job position.
In my previous work life, I have worked on different job positions in sales departments. I have wide experiences in different sales positions which include Sales representative, Area sales manager or Key account manager in various areas – Services (B2B), FMCG, Chemist, Grocery, Office Equipment, Furnishing and Fitting.
I am deeply motivated to work for your company and the brand image of the products of your company has really attracted me quite well. I am very much interested in making a future carrier in your reputed company.
Sincerely,
John Salesman

No comments:

Post a Comment