Saturday, May 19, 2012

Medical Sales Cover Letter

Thomas Morris,
1546, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 75690.
Date – 23/06/2010
Joe Harris
Human Resources Director
North Star Hospital
332 Outer Circle Road
Home Town, IL 60617
Dear Mr. /Ms. Last Name,
I was pleased to see your posting for medical sales personnel in the vacancy column of New York Times newspaper. I consider that my qualifications and interests will match with your requirement and I want to apply for the above position.
I am qualified and innovative medical sales personnel. I have deep knowledge of the different products, business, and the different territories, sales and the market. I have made numerous contributions to my previous company by increasing the sales. I am a loyal, dedicated, and dependable hard worker.
I will be happy to come to your office any weekday morning to discuss this position and to find out how I can contribute to the growth of your company.
Thank you for considering me and for taking your precious time to read my cover letter and resume.
Sincerely,
Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment