Saturday, May 19, 2012

Free Sales Cover Letter

Peter
1915 Lucky Street
Home Town, IL 60610
Office: 123-346-7890 Cell: 346-123-7890
John
Sales Director
PepsiCo Inc.
New York City
Dear Mr. John,
I am making this application against your offer which has been publicized on the website of your personnel agency. I am very interested in this position of Area Manager. I think that I am the right candidate you are looking for because I meet all of your requirements.
Throughout my professional life, my focus was on the FMCG area. My first real job was at Unilever and after that I joined the Coca-Cola Beverages Company, where I was employed as Salesman. I had to make new clients and help the management to formulate new trade strategies. I also know how to cooperate with the marketing department to increase the sales of the products of the company.
I am a great motivator of people around me and I know to negotiate quite well. It will be nice of you if you can test my skills in a personal interview.
Yours sincerely

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment