Saturday, May 19, 2012

Customer Service Cover Letter

Jane Moore
17 Plainfield Drive
Any Town, USA 78956
Date – 3/07/2010
Robinson Moore,
ACME Enterprises
406 Oak Street
Orange Park, FL32003
Dear Mr. Robinson,
I recently found in your web site that you are looking for a customer service representative. So I am writing this application letter for the above mentioned job position. I have been working in this field for last six years and at present am engaged with NCP Group Inc‎ in its sales department. Having heard of your latest merger with Barton Limited, I realized that yours is a fast-growing organization with a bright and prospective future; I would be glad to be a part of your company if you find me suitable for this job.
My friendly and charming personality with excellent communication skills helped to grab the loyalty of our clients. I can assure you about full customers’ satisfaction which will automatically increase the number of returning customers within a short period of time.
I have enclosed my resume with details of my professional background, training and seminars, and achievements. Please feel free to contact me if you need further discussions regarding my skills and experiences. I would like to hear from you very soon.
Thank you for your consideration.
Yours sincerely,
Jane Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment